Beallissima specialises in semi permanent lash extensions, offering both classic individual extensions and Russian volume extensions. Located in a fully equipped boutique & home based salon, with accessible parking & a harmonious environment, each treatment is precise, professional and extremely relaxing. With an impressive training background, exceptional product use & complete insurance, each client can expect only the best.
Fortunately, Beallissima is lucky enough to specialise in skin care too. After undertaken multiple skin care courses, Beallissima is able to provide extensive knowledge on the skin, personalised skin care and skin treatments.
Based in Flackwell Heath, just outside of High Wycombe, by appointment only.
Josie holds multiple qualifications in lash extensions alone and has been lashing full time for over three years. She has also taken several extra courses including ‘The eye – anatomy & hygiene’, lash lifting, lash tinting, brow tinting, celebrity brows, gel polish, quick dip nail systems, spray tanning, hopi ear candles, dragon’s blood facial and mesotherapy. She, however, remains focusing primarily on semi-permanent lash extensions. Insured and verified, Josie can provide proof of qualifications & insurance, not just for herself but for all staff working on the premises.
The prices of treatments reflect the quality of products used, sourcing from London Lash Pro, KG Lashes, Lash Base, Lash Factor & Flirties. All products are EU regulated, cruelty free, vegan where possible and completely safe to use. Like qualifications, products can be seen before treatment and any questions are happily answered.
All lash treatments are completely customised to each individual client, depending on lash health, life style, medication and preference. Russian Volume lashes are made completely by hand, during the appointment and customised for each individual eyelash. No pre made fans are used. No cluster lashes offered. Russian Volume lashes are true russian volume and reflect the skill that is required to produce amazing sets. For more information, lash facts, pictures and videos, follow Beallissima, the beauty annex on facebook & instagram.
Josie has since undertaken mulitple skin care courses and is now able to offer Mesotherapy treatments. This is an advanced skincare facial which can treat many skin problems and issues. The extensive training and research means only the best products are used for this. Since this advancement, Wendy has joined the Beallissima team, focusing only in skincare and offering a range of facial treatments. Please check out the treatments page for more information.
In March 2019, Bellissima Brows & Lashes expanded and rebranded. Beallissima, by Josie Beale has replaced the previous Bellissima Brows & Lashes, and Beallissima, The Beauty Annex was formed. The Beauty Annex of 4 self employed beauty therapists and 1 nurse, who are able to also specialise in certain treatment areas, and therefore offer the best treatments to all clients. The boutique salon now consists of 2 aesthetics beds, a nail bar, and a complimentary refreshments desk. Please see treatments page for a list of treatments offered at Beallissima, The Beauty Annex.
Wendy, our skin care specialist, offerings a wide range of facial and skin care treatments. Using Eve Taylor’s range, which is natural, vegan and organic, we are able to offer facial treatments suitable for everyone. Wendy holds multiple skin care qualifications, and has extensive knowledge about the skin, this is the perfect way to treat yourself.
Registered Nurse, Alicia, (Aesthetics by Alicia) is not only a fully registered medical professional, but she has also attended the London School of Beauty Therapy and therefore holds a level 3 in beauty therapy. These qualifications reflect her knowledge and expertise and mean that you are in the best hands possible when it comes to your aesthetics treatments. She offers a wide range of aesthetics treatments ranging from dermal filler, to chemical peels on a bi monthly basis. For more information please see our treatments page.
Please read our terms and conditions listed below. By booking an appointment with Beallissima, you are agreeing to these terms.
Terms & Conditions
- There will be a 50% cancellation fee, if clients cancel less than 48 hours before their appointment. Cancellations of more than 48 hours in advance will not incur a cancellation fee.
- If you no show to your appointment, you will be charged 100% of the treatment cost. If payment isn’t received within 12 hours of the invoice, further action will be taken.
- If two or more appointments are cancelled last minute, future appointments will be refused until payment of the full treatment price is received.
- If cancellation fee is not paid within 12 hours of the appointment any future appointments will be refused.
- Under no circumstances will late payments be accepted. If you arrive and receive your treatment and are unable to pay there and then, it will be treated as theft and further action will be taken.
- It is advisable to have a patch test for ALL treatments offered by Beallissima. By signing any disclaimer, it is admitted that your patch test was satisfactory. If you refuse a patch test for lash & brow treatments, you will be refused an appointment.
- When booking in an appointment with Beallissima, you are taking responsibility for your medical health, and requested to answer all health questions to the best of your knowledge. You are encouraged by Beallissima to consult with your GP before under going any treatments, and by signing disclaimers, you understand this.
- If you book an appointment with Beallissima, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Beallissima holds the right to refuse any service to any person. This is at Beallissima’s discretion.
- Beallissima does not, under any circumstances, give refunds for any treatments.
- Beallissima is unable to accommodate anyone who is unwell/contagious. If you turn up to an appointment and you are unwell, you will be turned away and charged full price. Please rearrange your appointment before hand if you are unwell.
- Beallissima operates a no guest and no children policy. Please come to your appointment alone. We are not insured to have children in the salon. If you turn up with a child, you will be refused treatment and charged full price.
- Beallissima accepts no responsibility for parking or your car. Please use public parking only. Do not park on the drive.
- By attending an appointment with Beallissima you understand that patch tests do not always show up signs of a reaction, and by going ahead with the appointment you are willing to take this risk at your own risk.
If more than usual lash extensions are lost within 72 hours, Beallissima will replace them free of charge, ONLY if the correct eye makeup/products are used, aftercare is followed correctly, and Beallissima is notified within 72 hours of initial application.
- Between 3 days and 7 days, infills will be given as a £21 charge.
- Anything over 7 days, Beallissima has no obligation to offer any complimentary treatments.
- Any lashes that come off prematurely must be reported to the therapist within 72 hours, or no action can be under taken to rectify any problems.
- If the correct aftercare and advice is not followed, Bellissima Brows & Lashes cannot guarantee the lashes at all, and this is at the customers own risk.
- Eyelash extensions vary in lifespan due to the stage of growth the natural eyelash is in, therefore, only an approximate life span for each person’s eyelash extensions can be ascertained.
- Lash extensions will need maintenance treatments every 2-3 weeks, to keep the Lashes looking full.
- No water must be on the Lashes for 48 hours after the application.
- No heat treatments are to be on the Lashes for 3 days. This includes sun, saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzis, sun beds, eye treatments, and spray tan applications.
- No eye make up should be applied to the lashes. If it is, the lifespan of lashes decreases and retention worsens. If eye makeup is used, no problems will be rectified unless full infill price is paid.
- Under no no circumstances can the extensions be curled, manually or mechanically.
- Eyelash extensions are guaranteed for strictly one week with the use of a 100% water based mascara/make up and make up remover/ cleanser etc. Any other products do not reflect the guarantee.
- If aftercare isn’t followed and lash extensions aren’t kept clean, for hygiene reasons, Beallissima can refuse treatment and insist removal.
- Strictly no waterproof eye makeup can be used on the extensions.
- Eyelash extensions must be removed professionally and under no circumstances can they be removed with home applications.
- The length of the lash extension applied is determined by the length of the natural lash. If the extension applied is too long for for the natural lash, it may cause damage to the natural lash due to snapping, or premature fall out. The extension may also twist downwards, be uncomfortable, and look unusual.
All images used are the work and property of Beallissima Copyright.